The Orchid

The Orchid

Saturday, 18 February 2017

Book Review From My Youngest

This is an additional book review written by my eight year old son after he wanted to join in the fun!


Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire! 

Harry Potter and the goblet of fire is the 4th book in the Harry Potter series. I enjoyed the book because it is funny and dramatic so it is my style. Also, I enjoyed the book because the characters are a mixture of people they are good, bad, evil, and filled with trickery. My favourite character is Dobby because he is a funny cheerful house elf and different to other people.

I rate this a five star book but, sometimes made me jump, because there was sudden moments like when he was waiting and his name was called out of the goblet after Fred and George put it in as a joke. They were pleased that he survived because after they were worried they might kill the famous boy...    

The author of the book is J.K Rowling a famous book writer!       




                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment