The Orchid

The Orchid

Thursday, 18 December 2014

Wild & Wanton!

I am delighted to announce that my spicy version of Dracula will soon be re-released as part of the Wild & Wanton box set, with several other excellent classic re-vamps. 



The other exciting news is that The Orchid has been purchased by a large print publisher and will be released next year as a large print title for libraries. I have a soft spot for my heroine Ava so it will be lovely to see her back on the shelves.

Still available at 46p is the Christmas kindle bundle Winter Dreams! If you fancy warming up with some hot romance, I've put the link below. 




http://www.amazon.co.uk/Winter-Dreams-Heartfelt-Holiday-Romances-ebook/dp/B00QH0IEBY/ref=asap_B00AX3RRJ6?ie=UTF8

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with these.

    I like the phrase re-vamp.

    ReplyDelete