The Orchid

The Orchid

Monday, 8 April 2013

Crimson Stories


Quite a few people have asked me for details of my publishers, Crimson Romance, so I thought I’d do a short post on them. The Crimson Romance line is run by the large American publisher F&W Media. I have put their website and details below if anyone fancies taking a look. They publish four new romance books every Monday from a selection of contemporary, spicy, historical, paranormal and suspense.

What I like about the Crimson books, which is why I write for them, is their quirkiness. They publish sensual romance books that are a little bit different. I have read many of my fellow author’s books and there is a huge variety in the styles and plots. My own book, Winter Storms, is set in Cornwall in the world of Olympic dinghy sailing, but I have also enjoyed books set in stunning stately homes (Her New Worst Enemy by Christy Mckellen, a wonderful Spicy read ) and the seas around New Zealand (Romancing the Seas by Cait O'Sullivan, a perfect holiday read with marvellous descriptions of scenery, and food!)

The books are available both as e-book and in print at Amazon, Whsmiths, Waterstones, Barnes & Noble, All Romance, and many other retailers. I have also just checked Amazon, and found my own book, Winter Storms (which an independent review site recently called their Book of the Year), is on offer at £2.47 ($3.79 in US), and I don't know how long for! So if you fancy a romantic read for the Easter break, pop over and take a look at the wide range offered by Crimson Romance. 


No comments:

Post a Comment